Monday 21 June 2010

Oasis

Okay so I don't blog much about my work life (my work life being my part time job at Oasis in Bournemouth - which to be fair is becoming increasingly more full time, as I am currently working 5-6 days a week) but I am starting to get into the swing of it, and am starting to enjoy myself and learn new things. I have been doing a lot of visual merchandising lately, dressing the mannequins for the window and arranging the different capsule collections in store, which I have had a lot of positive feedback from, so thats encouraging! Yesterday a really lovely french lady came and chatted to me while I was on fitting rooms, just about fashion in general and fabrics, and occasion wear, and she complimented me on what I was wearing. It was really refreshing, and inspiring, and reminded me of why I love retail! I was a bit slow to fiot in at the start, but now I love the brand, I can speak passionately about anything in the shop, and I am turning into a good salesperson! Who knew... the quiet little girl from Sandhurst, who couldn't even speak up in class! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment